Save up to 50% on a Navian Tankless Water Heating System + Installation from
Please make sure you receive an estimate of the job. Electrical work is NOT included but, in some cases, Estes Services can use existing electrical work if accessible.
Purchase the certificate good for one (1) Navian Tankless Water Heating System the "ComfortFlow" recirculation pump which recirculates hot water through supply lines, eliminating wait time for hot water. The system also includes:
• Built-in insulated buffer tank and "ComfortFlow" recirculation pump which recirculates hot water through supply lines, eliminating wait time for hot water.
• Buffer tank eliminates the "cold water sandwich" effect and issues of minimum flow rates commonly found in other tankless water heaters.
• Recirculation pump saves on water bills by reducing the time to receive hot water.
• Navien Tankless Water Heater
• Up to 40 feet of water line and including all necessary fittings and valves
• Relief piping to code approved location (20 feet of CPVC or Copper)
• Condensation piping to approved location (PVC, CPVC, Vinyl Tubing, Condensate Pump)
• Up to 60 feet of 2" PVC venting which includes exterior wall penetration and finish
• Up to 25 feet of gas piping, gas valve, union, sediment trap
• Mounting Board (if necessary)
• Haul away old water heater
If the job exceeds the value of the certificate, certificate purchaser must pay Estes Services the difference. If the job comes in lower than the certificate, there will be no refund to the certificate purchaser from Estes Services or Salem Media Group.